Please follow these instructions for the best and longest lasting results.
Avoid the following for 7 days after your microblading procedure.
- Direct sunlight
- Working out, swimming, saunas, and hot showers/baths
- Laser or chemical treatments or peels on your face
- Retin-A and glycolic acids
- Touching, picking, or scratching at or around the newly pigmented area of the face
- Excessive drinking, smoking of any substance, or recreational drugs
- Makeup on or around the newly pigmented area
- SPF/Sunscreen or facial lotions on or above the newly pigmented area
- Sun tanning or spray tanning
If you have any questions or unexpected problems with the healing of the skin, please contact Effortless Beauty Clinic immediately to discuss further instructions. We can be reached at 512-766-8422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact a physician if any signs or symptoms develop such as the following: fever, redness at the site, swelling, tenderness of the site lasting more than 48 hours, elevated body temperature, red streaks going from the procedure site towards the heart, and/or any green/yellow discharge that is foul in odor.